The fund has been established following negotiations between the operating company (RES) and the ERYC.
As an outcome of public consultation it has been agreed that the fund be overseen by a registered company specifically established for the purpose. It is being administered by East Riding Voluntary Action Services (ERVAS) www.ervas.org.uk
Company Name: Roos & District Community Interest Company (CIC)
Registered Office: Morley's Yard, Walkergate,
Beverley. HU17 9BY
Fund Monies: £36,000 per annum.
- Charitable purposes
- Educational advancement
- Community, e.g. events and activities
- General Community Amenities
- Energy Efficiency
Area of Benefit:
The parishes of: Roos, Burton Pidsea, Rimswell and Halsham.
Membership of awarding panel:
- 2 - representatives of Roos Parish Council
- 2 - representatives of Burton Pidsea Parish Council
- 1 - representative of Rimswell Parish Council
- 1 - representative of Halsham Parish Council
- 1 - ERYC South East Holderness Ward Councillor
Application forms and other information may be download, alternatively,
For further information e-mail: email@example.com